Polyfluor Plastics delivers a wide range of PTFE tubing (and modified PTFE). Smooth or convoluted (spiral or parallel), in metric, inch and AWG sizes. PTFE tubing can be delivered on straight lengths, coils or spools, cut lengths and pre-formed parts. On request we can cut PTFE tubing on every possible length. Natural colour of PTFE tubing is milky white until slight transparent. Other colours and liners also available (from stock).
Key properties of PTFE tubing
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Working temperature -190°C to +260°C
• Greatest resistance to fatigue (Wöhler curve)
• FDA approved
• Flame resistant - UL94V0
• No stick
• Low coefficient of friction
• UV-resistant (does not age)
• Not hygroscopic (water absorption < 0,01%)
• Very good dielectric insulation properties
Properties of PTFE can be improved by adding additives as carbon, graphite, glass etc.
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.