We offer a wide range of cleanroom PTFE tubing. Available in smooth or corrugated design, in both metric and inch sizes on coils. We also supply AWG sizes on spools ranging from 200-305 meters (depending on AWG size). Cut lengths possible on request.
Our cleanroom tubing is produced in cleanroom Class 8 and/or cleaned and packaged in Class 7 (ISO146441).
Key properties PTFE
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Working temperature from -190°C to +260°C
• FDA approval
• Flame retardant
• No stick
• Very low friction
• UV resistant (does not age)
• Not hygroscopic (water absorption <0.01%)
• Low dielectric constant (insulating)
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.