The addition of a chlorine atom, is partly responsible for a lower melt index. As a result, PCTFE can be used for extruding, injection molding and hot pressing. It contributes to the transparency of the material as well, the exceptional resistance to creep, and the stiffness of the polymer.
• Especially suitable for cryogenic applications
• Excellent resistance to creep
• Dimensionally stable over a wide temperature range
• Extremely low gas permeability
• FDA approval
• Transparent and coloured compounds
• Working temperature from -240°C to +150˚C
• PCTFE rod
• PCTFE pipe
• PCTFE sheet
• PCTFE film/foil
PCTFE is widely used in Aerospace (seals), Semi-conductor, Oil&Gas/Petrochemical and Machinery&Equipment Industry. Polyfluor guarantees the highest quality PCTFE with Zero Time Strength ASTM D1430 and mechanical properties according to ASTM D638. Additional information about the properties of PCTFE can be found under the technical data sheets.
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.