PFA is clear transparent with a light blue glow. The material combines many of the properties of PTFE and FEP. PFA is often used when clarity, flexibility, and a higher continuous operating temperature range are required.
• Lower melting temperature than PTFE
• Low dielectric constant (insulating)
• Chemically inert
• Very low co-efficient of friction
• Antistick properties
• UV resistant (does not age)
• Not hygroscopic (water absorption <0.01%)
• FDA approved
• Working temperature from -200°C to +260°C
In the Semi-conductor and Pharmaceutical industries PFA HP (High Purity) hoses are used for fluid handling applications requiring extremely low absorption level.
Additional information about the properties of PFA can be found under the technical data sheets.
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.