PEEK is generally considered to be one of the best performing thermoplastics in the world. PEEK offers exceptional performance over a wide range of temperatures and extreme conditions. PEEK has a unique combination of thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance properties. PEEK can withstand a continuous working temperature of 250°C and has an excellent long-term chemical resistance.
• Very good chemical resistance
• Excellent strength, rigidity and toughness at elevated temperatures
• FDA approved
• Low permeability
• Low moisture absorption
• Low coefficient of friction
• Excellent electrical properties
• Working temperature from -40°C to +250°C (short periods +310°C)
Properties of PEEK can be improved by adding additives as carbon, glass etc.
• PEEK tubing
• PEEK bushes
• PEEK rings
• PEEK rod
• PEEK pipe
• PEEK film
• PEEK sheet
• PEEK fibre
• Filled: glass, carbon or a combination of carbon/graphite/PTFE
PEEK is often used in the Medical industry, Aerospace, Automotive, Semi-conductor, Electrical industry and other demanding industries. Additional information about the properties of PEEK can be found under the technical data sheets.
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.