PTFE sheet is available in various sizes and thicknesses ranging from 1 to 150 mm (<6mm will be skived). PTFE sheet is available from stock in standard size 1200x1200 mm, in divers thicknesses. Other sizes available on request.
When static charge needs to be avoided, we recommend an anti-static PTFE sheet. This reduces the static charge and it will be grounded safely. If the PTFE sheet needs to be bonded, we advise one side etched (or two side etched) PTFE sheet.
Key properties of PTFE sheet
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Working temperature -190°C to +260°C
• Greatest resistance to fatigue (Wöhler curve)
• FDA approved + EU10/2011 Food Grade
• Flame resistant - UL94V0
• No stick
• Low friction
• UV-resistant (does not age)
• Not hygroscopic (water absorption < 0,01%)
• Very good dielectric dielectric insulation properties
Properties of PTFE can be improved by adding additives as carbon, graphite, glass etc.
Our sheets are also available in PFA, FEP, ETFE, PCTFE, PVDF and PEEK. Also available in plastics like LDPE, HDPE, PA, PET, POM, Ertalyte or equivalent material. We also deliver a wide range of ZEDEX sheets. Please click here to see the possibilities we offer in ZEDEX sheets.
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.