PTFE tubes can be delivered in various diameters and lengths. Up to diameter 120 mm we can supply standard extruded lengths of 1000, 2000 and 3000 mm. Larger diameters up to approx 3000 mm will be moulded. Maximum length depends on the diameter and ranges from 100 mm to 300 mm.
By means of Isostatic pressing we are able to reach the closest diameter near the final required dimension. Due to the flexibility of the press molds we are able to shape the product close to the end product. This can result in significant material saving.
Key properties of PTFE
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Working temperature from -190°C to +260°C
• Greatest resistance to fatigue (Wöhler curve)
• FDA approved
• Flame resistant - UL94V0
• No stick
• Low friction
• UV-resistant (does not age)
• Not hygroscopic (water absorption < 0,01%)
• Very good dielectric dielectric insulation properties
Properties of PTFE can be improved by adding additives as carbon, graphite, glass etc.
Please contact our sales engineers if you require more information, an inquiry or to evaluate samples. Or download our technical data sheets.